775 OFFROAD & RECOVERY is a 501(c)(3) non-profit volunteer organization that has chosen to undertake the role of community organization, community outreach, providing training and workshops to the community, removing and recovery of stuck, stranded, abandoned or damaged vehicles from BLM land, USFS Land, Forest Service Roads and other offroad destinations while working with state and federal agencies that oversee those same roads. We work and are designed to respond quickly to threats to health, welfare and safety. 775 OFFROAD & RECOVERY will deploy qualified volunteers with a dedication to public service and the offroad community.
The future of 775 OFFROAD & RECOVERY will include partnerships with local Government Organizations including Search and Rescue, multiple chapters and name recognition across the United States for our contributions to our community. We will provide non-medical search and rescue services.
- Provide education to the public regarding preparedness and safe off-roading practices
- Support other organizations in advocating proper trail use, etiquette and clean up what others left behind.
- Provide opportunities for members of the off road community to engage in recovery operations and learn safe recovery practices.
- Provide unpaid professional vehicle and person recovery services in Nevada, California and other states as necessary.
- Support local government and volunteer organizations in search and rescue operations.
- Sponsor, host, and/or participate in events and activities that promote the off road hobby.
- Protect government lands from vandalism, dumping and irresponsible use.
- Foster a culture of mutual respect and professionalism.
- Leave No Trace
A Team You Can Rely On
The Organization is managed by a board of 7 directors, all volunteers, that want to help the community, protect our lands and share knowledge to others. The Board of Directors (BOD) meet regularly to discuss the growth and development of the organization. Any member of the organization can apply for open positions in the BOD.
In addition to the BOD, there is a dedicated safety committee to review any safety concerns or violations. Future growth include regional teams as we grow and for Search and non-medical Rescue responses.
775 OFFROAD & RECOVERY Membership Policies and Procedures
775 Offroad and Recovery, By-Laws